top of page

Request Onyx Support as a NMH Provider

If your current Non-Medical Help (NMH) Provider is unable to meet your current needs or if you are not satisfied with the support, you are able to request a change. If you would like to change your support provider to Onyx Support, the process is simple all you need by contacting your funding body and make the request to be supported by Onyx Support. If you are unsure who your funding body is, you are able to check your funding letter that should have been provided to you following your needs assessment. Alternatively, you can get in touch with the disability services at your University and they should provide you with details of your funding body. If you need further assistance with this, please email or call the team who will be happy to help: 

Tel: 01604 713103


bottom of page